Beth El hosts an Interfaith meeting on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Please contact Linda Tolkan if you would like to join the group or be added to the email list.
The Outreach Committee at Beth El works with the Adult Education Committee to ensure that all of our study programs address the needs and interests of the following communities:
- Jews in an interfaith relationship
- Non-Jewish partners of Beth El members
- Children of interfaith families
- Individuals considering or preparing for conversion
- To welcome, support, and educate interfaith families and couples at Beth El
- To provide opportunities to the Beth El Community to understand the needs, interests, and value of interfaith families and couples
- To offer information, support, and friendship to those considering or preparing for conversion
- Choosing a Jewish Life by Anita Diamant
- The Guide to Jewish Interfaith Family Life: An InterfaithFamily.com Book edited by Ronnie Friedland and Edmund Case
- Introducing My Faith and My Community: The Jewish Outreach Institute Guide for the Christian in a Jewish Faith Relationship by Rabbi Kerry M. Olitsky
- Making a Successful Jewish Interfaith Marriage: The Jewish Outreach Institute Guide to Opportunities, Challenges and Resources by Rabbi Kerry Olitsky with Joan Peterson Littman
Many of these titles are available from Beth El's Outreach collection located in the library.